BUSINESS NAME: BALEARIC PUZZLE BY ELISABETH RUNE
ADDRESS: CARRER FRANCESC VIDAL I SUREDA 50
WHAT KIND OF DATA ARE WE GOING TO USE?
● Name and surname
● Contact phone
WITH WHAT PURPOSES ARE WE GOING TO USE YOUR DATA?
● For the processing and management of your registration as a registered user on the web in order to provide services through the web.
● To attend the queries of Users who contact us through the Contact forms or Forms enabled for it.
● For personnel selection processes if you send us your CV.
● To carry out automatically the elaboration of your commercial profile and decision making, based on the information that we have about you, in order to make the services and / or products offered to you be adapted to your interests. Automated decisions will not be made based on this profile that produce legal or significant effects for you.
● For fiscal, accounting and administrative management in order to manage the service you request and the corresponding legal obligations that result from the service provided.
● To send advertisement communications related to the products or services offered by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or other electronic or physical means.
WHAT ARE THE LEGITIMATE BASES FOR DATA TREATMENT?
When the basis of the treatment is consent, we will request acceptance as a legitimate basis to use your data. Taking into account that you can revoke it at any time by sending us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also use your personal data to comply with accounting, fiscal and administrative obligations derived from the agreement to provide services that we have with you.
We can also treat your personal data due to a legitimate interest, regarding the sending of personalized commercial communications or newsletters, both by ordinary and electronic means, relating to our products and services.
HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep your data in our information systems as long as they are necessary, continue your relationship as a client and to comply with legal obligations.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE USE?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation, expressly authorize us to do so and / or when necessary to comply with the contract agreed with you to provide our services.
In order to manage the services and / or products that you request, in some cases, it will be necessary to transfer your data to companies of the same group and / or service providers, for administrative purposes, storage or to support communication.
Transfers of data outside of the European Union are not foreseen, except in the cases that you expressly authorize us to manage the service we offer.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of your data, as well as request the limitation and portability of the same to the following mail: email@example.com
In the following cases:
● To rectify inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion (right to be forgotten) when, for example, you have withdrawn your consent. In that case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
● To request the limitation of the processing of your data when, for example, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
● To request the portability of your data in an automated format that allows copying, transfer and transmission, when the processing is done by automated means.
● You can also claim any data misusage to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es )
WHAT KIND OF DATA ARE NOT ESSENTIAL?
The non-obligatory character will be communicated in the forms that exist on the web, with respect to the collection of some data, except in the fields indicated otherwise by means of a (*). Failure to complete such data may prevent us from providing all those services linked to such data, freeing us from any responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these services.